Vital is software for hospital Emergency Departments & patients. We use AI to reduce length of stay, save millions by increasing doctors’ and nurses’ productivity, and keep patients safe & happy. There are more than 140 million visits to the ED every year in the US. Our goal is to improve the healthcare experience for these patients.
We are building a mission-focused, inclusive, and motivated team to scale our product to more patients. Based primarily in Auckland, New Zealand we also have offices in Atlanta and New York. Vital is backed by prominent investors in healthcare, and founded by Aaron Patzer and Dr. Justin Schrager.
We are looking for an innovative Director of Operations to help build our company through a rapid growth phase. The ideal candidate possesses business acumen across all facets of a SaaS business, has experience building Healthcare IT startups, and has a growth mindset. This role will have an impact on key strategic decisions made within the company, and will be a client facing role helping expand the footprint of Vital while serving Vital’s already existing clients.
- Assist senior leadership in developing and executing on long range plan, and day to day business operations, with specific focus centered around growth and product/market fit.
- Work hand in hand with the VP of Sales on acquiring new clients for Vital, implementing them, and overseeing their success on the platform.
- Contribute strategically and tactically to the continued delivery of building of all aspects of our sales organization - materials, quotas, contracts, and pipeline.
- Assist in the delivery of product segmentation, value prop, ROI, materials, roadmap, training, and go to market planning and execution.
- Hands on engagement with our clients, working with them on mutual success of Vital, and playing a key role in helping to grow our client services organization.
- Work with our Product team to develop toolset to report against business objectives and client ROI/KPIs.
- 10+ years of Healthcare IT experience in high growth companies
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to deliver results to clients and senior leadership